over 1 year ago
Hi Future of Healthcare Hackers,
We are less than 2 weeks away from the Hackathon!
- To help us ensure that access to the mentors is equitable, fill out this form with your team’s name, members, and email address latest by September 5th.
- If you are working alone please still provide a title for your team, but only list your name.
- Ensure your full team is registered on Devpost
- Still looking for teammates? Join our Slack and visit #find-teammates channel.
Optional Prep Sessions - add them to your calendar!
- Join us on September 6th and 7th to hear from industry experts, get additional context on the hackathon tracks, and ask any questions.
- Patient Privacy: September 6th at 12pm ET, 8am PT
- Public Health: September 6th at 2pm ET, 11am PT
- Improving Patient Care: September 7th at 4pm ET, 1pm PT
- Here is the zoom link. Please email us at email@example.com or send a message over slack if you are having issues joining.
Request access to Turquoise dataset!
- Turquoise Health, an end-to-end price transparency platform making data both transparent and accessible to patients, has provided a unique dataset for the Hackathon.
Their data is sourced from the machine-readable files posted by hospitals in compliance with CMS's Hospital Price Transparency Rule.
If you are interested in using this data for the hackathon, you can request access HERE.
Share the hackathon with your friends & ensure your full team is registered on Devpost.
If you have any questions about the hackathon, please post on the discussion forum.